and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NazzyRah

If I say I love you million times,
Still it won't be enough,
Because I just love you so much,
No one can say how much,
In my heart you will always be
Forever, Forever,
Here or there,
Near or far,
My love will be
Wherever you are,

I'll never leave your hand,
You are everything for me,
I can never see you sad,
Forever I'll be on your side,
You are the one,
You are my soul,
If without you..
What the reason to live in this world..
I can touch the sky for you,
I'll always be with you,
You are my life partner,
No one.. no one will take your place
In this world until heaven
I'll never break my promise,
You are the cure of my pain,
You are just my girl..

Because ever since you have come in my life,
You have completely changed my world,
That makes me believe,
I'll love you till the end,
Because it feels so great,
When you are around
Happiness which I feel
No one can ever describe..

Nazrey LovE Zyrah ___1|6|1|0|2|0|7___
ForrEvahh!

0 bagi ako comments: